Another Saturday Night Story: Mothers Day

ShareThis

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers Day

MOTHER
If I could give you diamonds for each tear you cried for me.
If I could give you sapphires for each truth you’ve helped me see.
If I could give you rubies for the heartache that you’ve known.
If I could give you pearls for the wisdom that you’ve shown.
Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,that would mount up to the skies.
That would almost match the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds, As I’m sure you’re well aware.
So I’ll give you gifts more precious My devotion, love and care.

Songs of the Week
I have a entourage of songs to play this Mothers Day. Especially to my sisters, to Deb's sisters, and my daughter, who all have wonderful families. To Debs Mother Peggy, who just buried her own Mother yesterday. Bless Virginia.... and may your heart be filled with all the good times you shared with your mother......Peace be with you, and your Mother.

Please know that I love all of you and wish you a wonderful Mother's Day.

Joe Cocker - "You are so beautiful".
Safriduo - "The Bongo Song". Get up and dance!!!!
Boston pops - "Theme from Summer of '42".
Johnny Rivers - "I Need Your Lovin".
The Manhattens - "Shining Star".
Nat King Cole - "L.O.V.E.".
Gene Kelley - "Singing in the Rain".
Neil Diamond - "Hello Again".
Randy Travis - "My Love is Deeper".

Have a Good Week, and a Wonderful Mothers Day!
Daniel

No comments: