Another Saturday Night Story: The Beginning

ShareThis

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Beginning




Many have heard of the hole in one in golf, or you may have hit the lottery, how about finding your ancestry back to Adam and Eve. It is a happy day, after hours and hours of research for the last twenty years. I finally found my ancestry on both my Mother and my fathers side. It seems that Royalty has always kept there ancestry, from the beginning. Once you have tied in to Royalty, the rest is written in the Bible. The Royalty of my family actually comes from Rebacca Byan, who married Daniel Boone, my 5th Great Grandfather. If your family tree ties in to me, I can show you the way to Adam and Eve. I believe this is 95 generations, according to my software. The Following is from my Fathers side.

Daniel Rice Ancestry

Adam = Eve
Seth
Enosh
Kenan
Mahalaleel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah
Arphaxad Shem
Cainan
Shelah
Eber
Peleg
Reu
Serug
Nahor
Terah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob Kingof Goshen
Judah
Zerah
King of Dardania
Erichthonius
Tros King of Trojans
LLus King of Troy
Laomedon King of Troy
Priam King of Troy
Troan
Thor
Loridi
Einridi
Vingethor
Vinginor
Moda
Magi
Sceaf
Bedwig
Hwala
Hrathra
Herman
Heremed
Scealdwea
Beaw
Taetwa
Geat
Godwulf
Fodepaid
Finn
Frithuwulf
Freawine
Frealaf
Frithuwald
Woden (Othid/Odin)
Bældæg
Brand
Frithugar
Freawine
Wig
Gewis
Esla
Elesa
Cerdic, 1ST KING OF WESSEX (d. 534)
Creoda
Cynric
Ceawlin (560-592)
Cuthwine
Ceolwald
Cenred
Ingild (d. 718)
Eoppa
Eafa
Ealhmund, King of Kent (784)
Egbert (802-839) = Raedburh
Ethelwulf (839-858) = Osburh
Alfred the Great (871-899) = Aelhswith (d. 904)
Edward the Elder (899-924) = Edgifu
Edmund I (939-946) = Aelfgifu
Edgar (959-975) = Aelfthryth
Ethelred II the Unraed (979-1016) = Aelfgifu
Edmund II Ironside (d. 1016) = Algitha
Edward the Exile (d. 1057) = Agatha
Margaret Atheling = Malcolm III King of Scots (1058-1093)
Matilda of Scotland = Henry I of England (1100-1135)
Empress Matilda = Geoffrey Plantagenet
Henry II Plantagenet (1154-1189) = Eleanor of Aquitaine
John (1199-1216) = Isabella of Angoulême
Henry III (1216-1272) = Eleanor of Provence
Edward I (1272-1307) = Eleanor of Castile
Edward II (1307-1327) = Isabella of France
Edward III (1327-1377) = Phillipa of Hainult
Thomas Prince of England Eleanor De Bohun
William Bourchier and Anne Plantagenet
John Bourchier
Humphrey Bourchier
Margaret Bourchier
Francis Bryan b. 1490
Francis Bryan b.1549
William Smith Bryan
Francis Bryan
Morgan Bryan
Joseph Bryan
Rebecca Bryan b.1738=Daniel Boone b.1734
Susannah Boone
William Hays Jr.
Eliza Hays
Albert Pike Word
Ira Belle Word
Kenneth Word Rice
Daniel L. Rice

Song of the Week

It seems that Miley Cyrus is not "Just For Kids Anymore". Check out this song "The Climb".

Have a Good Week
Daniel

No comments: