Another Saturday Night Story: Full Circle....Again!

ShareThis

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Full Circle....Again!



First there was Hanoi Jane....Notice the anti-aircraft shells that are ready to be used to shoot down American planes by Jane Fonda's foot...July 1972.




US President George W. Bush sits beneath a giant bust of revolutionary hero Ho Chi Minh at the Government Office in Hanoi, Vietnam. I am saddened that our President would take this picture. As a Vietnam Veteran, I am not ready to rub shoulders with a Ho Chi Minh bust. They call Ho Chi Minh a hero, however, there were 5 million Vietnamese that died in that War. I'm sure my 52,000 American brothers that died in Vietnam, are rolling in there graves today.

Like rubbing salt in a old wound........These are the days of our lives!

Song of the Week
J.J. Cale and Eric Clapton have teamed up for their newest album release "The Road To Escondido". Here is one of my favorites off the album called "It's Easy".

No comments: